Deepavali Lakshmi Pooja Telugu PDF
Download here for Deepavali Lakshmi Pooja Telugu PDF, Free download, Sri Lakshmi Pooja Vidhanam, and PDF here. Deepavali Lakshmi pooja Procedure.
The celebration of lights Deepawali is one of the most important Indian holidays. The Hindu calendar says that the festival is held on the Amavasya of the month of Kartik. The holiday shows that light has won over darkness. According to the Hindu epic Ramayana, Diwali celebrates the victory of good over evil when Lord Rama beat King Ravana and went home to Ayodhya with his wife Sita and brother Lakshman after 14 years of living in exile.
The people in his home village were very happy to see him and lit diyas and other decorations. So, on this day, people put lots of lights and diyas in their homes. People also think that Lord Krishna beat the demon Narakasura and set the people of his kingdom free on this day. But in some parts of the country, people think that Diwali is a celebration of the wedding of Goddess Laxmi and Lord Vishnu. Some stories say that Goddess Laxmi was born on the day of the full moon in the month of Kartik. So, the most important deity during Diwali Puja is Goddess Lakshmi.
Deepavali Lakshmi Pooja 2022 Date and Muhurtham
- Monday, October 24, 2022, will be Lakshmi Puja.
- Lakshmi Puja Muhurat – 06:53 PM to 08:16 PM
- Time: 1 hour and 23 minutes
Deepavali Lakshmi Pooja Telugu PDF and Procedure
- Clean your home the right way. Gangajal, or water from the Ganga river, is used to clean the area.
- Set a handful of grains in the middle of the red cloth on a raised platform.
- The Kalash should be in the middle. Fill it with 75% water and put in one supari, one marigold flower, a coin, and some rice grains. Put five mango leaves in the Kalash and arrange them in a circle around the Kalash’s neck.
- Place a small Puja thali on the Kalash and make a small flat mountain out of rice grains. Draw a haldi-covered lotus and put the statue of Goddess Lakshmi in the middle. Get some coins and put them in front of it.
- In every puja, Lord Ganesha is given the most attention. So, put the Ganesha idol on the right side (South-West direction) of the Kalash. Apply a tilak of haldi and kumkum. Put some grains of rice on the statue. To get the blessings of Lord Ganesha, light a Diya with Ganapati Puja Oil and a White Madar Wick.
- Put some books or anything else that has to do with your business or your money next to the arrangement.
- Light a panch mukhi diya (an oil lamp with 5 wicks) with Lakshmi Puja Oil and Lakshmi Grace Wick and put it on a thali with some haldi, kumkum, and rice grains. (sandalwood paste, saffron paste, abeer, and gulal are not required)
- You could try decorating your diyas with things that have already been used.
- Put tilak on the Kalash as the first step of the puja. Use the same method with the water-filled lota. Now, give each one of them a flower.
- Take some flowers and rice. Close your eyes and put your hands together. Say the goddess Lakshmi’s Diwali puja mantra or just chant her name and meditate for a few minutes to call on her.
- After the prayer, give the flower and rice to the Goddess.
- Now, take the Lakshmi statue and put it on a thali. It should be washed with water and then panchamrita. Wash it again with water. Clean the idol with water and put it back on the Kalash.
- Now, put rice on the idol along with haldi and kumkum (sandal paste, saffron paste, abeer, or gulal). Put the string of cotton beads around the Goddess’s neck. Put some marigold flowers and bel leaves there. Burn some incense and dhoop.
- Offer coconut and place a supari on a supari leaf. Now sprinkle it with haldi, kumkum, and rice. Sprinkle the idol with some puffed rice, coriander seeds, and cumin seeds. Put some Diwali sweets (mithai), fruits, money, or gold jewelry in front of it.
- Do the Lakshmi puja aarti to show respect for the idol.