Tirumala 2024 TTD Festivals List Darshan Details
See below for the Tirumala 2024 TTD Festivals List, Darshan Details, Month-Wise Festivals, Darshan Details, Timings, FAQs, and Other Information.
Tirumala 2024 TTD Festivals List, Month-Wise Festivals, Darshan Details, FAQs, and More
Tirumala is the place of all sacred ponds and natural beauty present, also Lord Sri Maha Vishnu is self-manifested as Lord Venkateswara and bless the devotees on the top of the hill. As per the Sanathana Dharma, Lord Sri Maha Vishnu took the avatar to bless the people who follow the dharma. Tirumala is one of the most sacred places in 108 Divya Desam. Daily, Lakhs of people visit Tirumala to have the darshan of Lord Venkateswara. Let’s see below for the Tirumala 2024 TTD Festivals List Darshan Details, Month Wise Festivals, Darshan Details, Timings, FAQs, and Other Information below.
Tirumala, the abode of Lord Venkateswara, is one of the most revered pilgrimage destinations in India. Thousands of devotees visit this sacred hill every year to seek the blessings of Lord Balaji. The Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams (TTD) is the organization responsible for managing the affairs of the Lord’s temple, including the organization of numerous festivals throughout the year.
Tirumala 2024 TTD Festivals List Darshan Details:
Tirumala is known for its vibrant festival calendar, which is a testament to the rich cultural and religious heritage of the region. The festivals celebrated here are a blend of traditional rituals and grandeur. In 2024, the TTD has planned a wide array of festivals that are bound to captivate the hearts of the devotees. Here is a list of some of the prominent festivals scheduled for the year:
1. Vaikunta Ekadashi: This auspicious day falls on the 6th of January in 2024. It marks the opening of the Vaikunta Dwaram, the gate to Lord Venkateswara’s inner sanctum.
2. Rathasapthami: Celebrated on the 17th of February, Rathasapthami is a festival where Lord Venkateswara is taken out in a grand procession on His chariot.
3. Ugadi: Ugadi, the Telugu New Year, will be celebrated on the 2nd of April. It is a time for new beginnings and seeking divine blessings for the year ahead.
4. Anivara Asthanam: This unique festival is celebrated on the 17th of July. The Lord is seated on the Golden Throne and graces the devotees.
5. Brahmotsavam: The grand annual Brahmotsavam festival is one of the highlights of the year. It spans for nine days, starting on the 20th of September, and concluding on the 28th. Each day features elaborate processions, rituals, and cultural events.
Month-Wise Festivals at Tirumala:
- January: Vaikunta Ekadashi
- February: Rathasapthami
- March: Maha Shivaratri
- April: Ugadi
- May: Vaikasi Visakam
- June: Aani Tirumanjanam
- July: Anivara Asthanam
- August: Pavitrotsavam
- September: Brahmotsavam
- October: Govardhan Puja
- November: Karthika Deepotsavam
- December: Vaikunta Ekadashi
Visiting Tirumala and having a darshan of Lord Venkateswara is the ultimate goal for many devotees. The temple offers various types of darshan, each with its own significance:
- Sarva Darshan: This is the general darshan where devotees wait in long queues for a glimpse of the Lord.
- Special Entry Darshan (Seeghra Darshan): Devotees can book tickets in advance for a quicker darshan experience.
- Divya Darshan (Free Darshan): Limited free darshan tokens are issued daily for devotees.
- Sudarshan Token Darshan: This allows devotees a shorter wait time for darshan.
- VIP Darshan: Devotees with a VIP recommendation or who donate a substantial amount are eligible for this darshan.
FAQs about Tirumala and TTD Festivals:
- How can I book tickets for the festivals? You can book tickets online through the official TTD website or at various TTD kiosks located in different cities.
- What is the dress code for entering the temple? Devotees are required to wear traditional attire, and men must remove their shirts while entering the sanctum sanctorum.
- How can I reach Tirumala? The nearest airport is Tirupati International Airport, and there are regular train and bus services to Tirupati as well.
- Can non-Hindus visit Tirumala? Yes, non-Hindus are allowed to visit Tirumala, but they cannot enter the sanctum sanctorum.
- Are there accommodation options available? Yes, TTD offers various accommodation options, including cottages and guesthouses.
“This is the brief information and details about Tirumala 2024 TTD Festivals List Darshan Details.”