Kanchipuram Kamakshi Devi Temple Seva Tickets Online Booking
See below for Kanchipuram Kamakshi Devi Temple Seva Tickets Online Booking, Kanchi Kamakshi Daily Seva, Weekly Seva, and Special Seva Tickets Online Booking Here.
Kanchi Kamakshi temple is one of India’s Most Visited temples in Tamilnadu. Here Goddess Parvathi gives a boon to devotees in the name of Kamakshi. As per Sanskrit terms, the Word Kamakshi means “Lotus Eyes”.
In this temple, the Goddess Kamakshi appears in a sitting position. This position is referred to as Padmasana. It’s said that the Padmasana pose looks like a lotus. This resembles a sort of meditation in yogic practices. She has divine chakras known as Pasa and Angusa in her arms as well as a Sugarcane bow in her left upper arm, a Lotus in her right upper arm, and a Parrot in her right upper arm. Additionally, Kamakshi has a Chandraperai on her forehead. Goddess Kamakshi can be found in the center of the temple grounds.
According to legend, Goddess Kamakshi was requesting the great Lord Shiva’s marriage while meditating with a sand-made Shiva lingam under a mango tree. Lord Shiva finally appeared before her and wedded the Goddess Kamakshi, a divine manifestation of Parvati, after a protracted period of serious and devoted meditation to Lord Shiva. Apart from this temple, Kanchipuram has no other traditional Parvati or Shakti temples, which gives this temple even more mystique.
Kanchipuram Kamakshi Devi Temple Seva Tickets Online Booking:
The temple timings are from 5:00 Am to 12:15 Pm in the morning and will be reopened at 4 pm in the evening.
- The ticket cost for the Darshan is free for all the devotees.
- The waiting time for darshan is around 45 to 90 minutes.
- There are various Abhishekams and sevas that are offered daily. Please check below for the details of the pooja timings and the day they are performed.
|Morning: 5:30 AM
Morning: 10:30 AM
Evening: 4:00 PM
|Wednesday and Saturday
|Evening 4:30 PM
|Navavarana Pooja on Pournami
|All months on Pournami
|After 9:30 PM
|Morning: 9:00 AM to 10:00 AM
Evening: 7:00 PM to 8:00 PM
|Morning: 7:00 AM to 12:00 PM
Evening: 6:00 PM to 8:00 PM
|This Seva performs on Every Pournami, Amavasiyam, and the 1st day of Tamil Masam.
- Seva tickets can be purchased by visiting the official website. Click here to Book Tickets Online
- Once the website is opened, click on Temple Booking Services
- Enter Kancheepuram in the District Field and the Captcha to follow further instructions.
- Click on Temple Services and click again on Paid Services. Then select Kamakshi Amma Temple and select the desired Seva.
- Next, select the preferred time and date from the available slots and enter all the details like Mobile number, Address, Id proof and make the payment to confirm the booking.
- Download the e-ticket for a printout which should be shown before entering the temple.
- Alternatively, devotees can also book seva tickets at the temple counter.
- Devotees must adhere to traditional attire before entering the temple premises.