Hyderabad Birla Mandir Temple Daily Pooja Seva Details
See below for the Hyderabad Birla Mandir Temple Daily Pooja Seva Details Latest 2024, Hyderabad Birla Mandir Temple, Seva Details, Darshan Timings, Online, and Offline Booking Details.
Explore the Spiritual Journey at Hyderabad Birla Mandir Temple: Pooja List, Seva Details, Darshan Timings, and More
Hyderabad Birla Mandir Temple, also known as Birla Mandir, is a magnificent temple located on Naubath Pahad hill in Hyderabad, India. Built by the Birla Foundation in 1976, this architectural marvel stands as a testament to devotion and spirituality. This article will provide you with comprehensive information about the Hyderabad Birla Mandir Temple Daily Pooja Seva Details in detail.
Hyderabad Birla Mandir Temple Daily Pooja Seva Details:
At Hyderabad Birla Mandir Temple, various pujas and sevas are performed throughout the day to seek blessings from the deities. The daily pooja list includes:
- Suprabhata Seva: This early morning seva begins at 4:30 AM and involves waking up the deities with melodious chants and prayers.
- Abhishekam: The Abhishekam ritual, performed at 7:00 AM, involves the ceremonial bathing of the deities with holy water, milk, and other sacred substances.
- Sahasranama Archana: Devotees can participate in the Sahasranama Archana, where the names of Lord Venkateswara are chanted 1008 times, starting at 8:00 AM.
- Nityotsavam: The Nityotsavam seva, conducted at 9:30 AM, includes the offering of delicious food items to the deity.
- Dhoop Aarti: The Dhoop Aarti takes place at 6:30 PM, during which devotees offer prayers using incense sticks and lamps.
- Shayan Aarti: The final seva of the day, Shayan Aarti, is performed at 8:00 PM to bid farewell to the deities and seek their blessings for a peaceful sleep.
Apart from these daily pujas, special sevas like Kalyanotsavam (celestial wedding), Vastralankara (decorating the deities with new clothes), and Dolotsavam (swing festival) are conducted on specific auspicious occasions.
Darshan Timings and Seva Booking
The Hyderabad Birla Mandir Temple darshan timings are as follows:
- Monday to Saturday: 7:00 AM to 12:00 PM and 2:00 PM to 9:00 PM
- Sunday: 7:00 AM to 9:00 PM
To ensure a smooth darshan experience, it is advisable to book your seva or darshan slot in advance. The temple offers both online and offline booking options.
For online booking, visit the official website of the temple and navigate to the “Seva Booking” section. Select the desired seva or darshan option, choose the preferred date and time, and complete the payment process. Upon successful booking, you will receive a confirmation email or SMS containing your booking details.
Offline booking can be done by visiting the temple’s reception counter, where you can inquire about available seva slots and make the necessary payment.
How to Reach Hyderabad Birla Mandir Temple:
Hyderabad Birla Mandir Temple is easily accessible by various modes of transportation. Here are a few popular ways to reach the temple:
- By Air: The nearest airport is Rajiv Gandhi International Airport, approximately 30 kilometers away. From the airport, you can hire a taxi or take a bus to reach the temple.
- By Train: Hyderabad Deccan Railway Station is the closest railway station, located around 5 kilometers away. From there, you can take a taxi or an auto-rickshaw to reach the temple.
- By Road: The temple is well-connected by roads, and you can hire a taxi or use public transportation to reach the temple.
Contact Details and FAQs
For any queries or assistance, you can contact the Hyderabad Birla Mandir Temple authorities through the following channels:
- Phone: +91-40-23232343
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Official Website: https://www.birlamandirhyd.com
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Is there any dress code to visit the temple?
- Yes, visitors are required to wear traditional attire and avoid wearing revealing or inappropriate clothing.
- Are photography and videography allowed inside the temple?
- No, photography and videography are strictly prohibited inside the temple premises.
- Can I carry my mobile phone inside the temple?
- Yes, mobile phones are allowed, but should be kept in silent mode of switched off while entering the temple.
This is the brief information about the Hyderabad Birla Mandir Temple Daily Pooja Seva Details in detail.