Significance of vishnu sahasranamam & Telugu Pdf Download
Significance of Vishnu Sahasranamam & Telugu Pdf Download
Lord Vishnu is one among the thrimurthulu. Lord Vishnu is responsible for the sustenance of life in the universe. Vishnu sahasranamam is an ancient script in Sanskrit. In Sanskrit, Sahsra means 1000 and namam means names. Vishnu Sahasranamam means 1000 names of Lord Vishnu. Vishnu sahasranamam was written by Vyasa Muni. The easiest way to pray to Lord Vishnu is by chanting mantras, stotrams, and Shlokas. Chanting Vishnu sahasranamam on the auspicious Ekadashi day is very beneficial. Vishnu sahasranamam Pdf Download is provided in this article.
Benefits of chanting Vishnu Sahasranamam:
- Brahma muhurtham, early morning 4 AM to 6 AM, is an auspicious time to chant Vishnu sahasranamam. One can read it in the evening also.
- Vishnu sahasranamam calms down the mind of an individual and sharpens the focus in life.
- According to Astrology, a person having a weak Sun in their horoscope chart can make it stronger by chanting Vishnu Sahasranamam.
- Chanting Vishnu sahasranamam also helps to overcome financial difficulties and bring good wealth.
- While reading the Vishnu sahasranamam, one should keep a jala kalasam or a glass of water in the pooja room and drink the water after reading.
If reading the 108 slokas in Vishnu sahasranamam with the right pronunciation is difficult, then listening to it is equally beneficial.