Anantha Padmanabha Vratham Telugu PDF
Know the details about Anantha Padmanabha Vratham Telugu PDF, Anantha Padmanabha Chathurdasi Vratha 2022 Date, and Procedure in Telugu available below.
Anantha Padmanabha vrata is watched to make sure that everyone’s needs are met. This vrata is mostly done to get back the success that was lost. On Anantha Chaturdashi, Sri Vishnu’s frequencies are active throughout the Universe. At this time, it is easy for regular people to draw in and keep these frequencies.
When to perform Anantha Padmanabha vratham?
Anantha, which is another name for Sri Vishnu, is the God in charge of Anantha vrata. Yamuna and Shesha, who are also gods, also go with Sri Vishnu. Sri Anantha Padmanabha Swamy is the focus of the Anantha Vrata.
During the Bhadrapada month, it is observed on the fourteenth day of Shukla Paksha. Anantha means limitless and never-ending. Ruler Vishnu leans back on the wind Anantha in Anantha Shayana poses to make Anantha Padmanabha. Ruler Vishnu takes this pose because he cares about the well-being of the Universe and wants it to be happy.
Anantha Padmanabha vratham 2022 Date And Time:
This Year Sri Anantha Padmanabha vratha falls on the date of 09th September 2022
Anantha Padmanabha Vratham Telugu PDF Pooja Vidhanam
- Get up before sunrise and give your head a bath.
- Before putting the Kalasha on a plate or tray with uncooked rice, clean the place of worship and draw 14 padmalu.
- Make a kalasha for Lakshmi and another one for Vishnu.
- Keep the Anantha vastra behind the kalasha. If you don’t know how to use a darbe, you can ask a priest in a temple for help, and then put a snake with seven heads on each kalasha.
- Putting yagnopaveetha or janivara (9 knots) on one kalasha shows that it is a male god, like Vishnu, and putting mangalya and jewelry on a female god shows that it is a female god.
- Keep the 14-lined red thread that can be bought at the Anantha Dhara shop in the Pooja shop.
- Turmeric and kumkum are used to decorate the silver Kalasha.
- The kumkum, turmeric, akshathe, coin, and dry fruits are added to the water in the vessel.
- Betel leaves are used to decorate the inside edge of the Kalasha.
- Turmeric and kumkum are spread on the mouth of the pot with a coconut.
- In this festival, everything is kept in the number 14 because all 14 worlds are in the lap of Lord Vishnu or Anantha Padmanabha.
- Padmanabha means that the lotus grew from his stomach, and Lord Brahma, who made life on earth, was born from the lotus.
- Keep five kinds of fruit and one banana. 14 turmeric kombu, 14 betel leaf, 14 betel nuts, and 14 betel nuts. Get your red akshathe and red gandha ready.
- During this festival, couples do pooja. After starting to pray to Ananth Padmanabha, you pray to Ganapathy and the river Yamuna, and you use red akshathe.
- Chant Vishnu sahasranama. Do pooja to help thread. Do arathi. After the pooja, tie the thread.
- A woman should have her husband help her put it around her neck, and a man should have his wife help him put it around his right hand.
- This vratha is done for 14 years, and on the 14th year, udhyapana is done to end the vratha.
Anantha Padmanabha Visarjana:
The next day, you have to tell Visarjana Mantra and then take the kalasha, thinking that God is no longer in it. After you’ve done that, make something sweet in that coconut you used for Kalasha.