Sri Adishankharacharya sharada lakshmi narasimha peetam story and timings
Sri Adishankharacharya Sharada Lakshmi Narasimha Peetam is an ancient dharmapeetam located at the puranic kshetra of hariharapura which is in Chikmagalur District, Karnataka. Sharada Lakshmi Narasimha peetam is situated at the holy shrine of the river Tunga. Let’s know more about Sri Adishankharacharya sharada lakshmi narasimha peetam story and timings
The Winter season is best to visit this temple, especially in the months of September to February..
- Shirt & Trouser, Dhoti or Pyjamas with upper cloth for men and Chudidhar with pajamas with upper cloth or Saree or Half-Saree with Blouse for women.
- Mini-skirts, sleeveless tops, short-length t-shirts, shorts, middies, low-waist jeans are not allowed.
- visitors were not allowed inside the temple if they don’t follow the dress code.
- The religious establishment of Sringeri was linked to the foundation of the Vijayanagar and Harihara empire
- He gave one of his brothers the name tp Agrahara or Haripura from which he had descended.
- According to the instructions given in the 14th century, this place was updated or renamed by Maharaja.
This temple is located at a distance of 62 miles from Mangalore. Sri Adi Shankaracharya established four peetas namely, Sringeri Sri Sharada Peetham in Karnataka, Dvaraka Sharada peetam in Gujarat, Badri Jyotish Peetham in Uttarakhand, and Puri Govardhan peetam in Odisha.
Sringeri (IAST: Śṛngēri) also called Shringeri is a hill town and Taluk headquarters located in Chikkamagaluru district in the state of Karnataka. It is the place of the first matha (Dakshinamnaya Sringeri Sharada Peetham) established by Adi Shankaracharya, who is the Hindu theologian and exponent of the Advaita Vedanta philosophy, in the 8th century. Sri adishankharacharya sharada lakshmi narasimha peetam story and timings are mentioned below.
- Wednesday-7am–1pm, 6–8pm
- Thursday -7am–1pm, 6–8pm
- Friday-7am–1pm, 6–8pm
- Saturday-7am–1pm, 6–8pm
- Sunday-7am–1pm, 6–8pm
- Monday-7am–1pm, 6–8pm
- Tuesday-7am–1pm, 6–8pm
The social activities conducted by the peetam are
- Education Program
- Free Eye Camp
- 08265-274458 / 08265-274122
- +(91) 890 408 2221