Annavaram Satyanarayana Swamy Kalyanam Online Booking
Annavaram Satyanarayana Swamy Kalyanam Online Booking details, Procedure, and Darshan Tickets details
Sri Veera Venkata Satyanarayana Swamy Vari Devasthanam Temple is located in Annavaram Town Road, East Godavari district, Annavaram is a quite famous worship place after Tirupati in Andhra Pradesh. The temple attracts so many devotees not only because of its divinity but also for its very amusing location. Situated at the top of the Ratnagiri Hills covering almost the entire village of East Godavari district. Check below for Annavaram Satyanarayana Swamy Kalyanam Online Booking procedure and Darshan details.
Annavaram Satyanarayana Swamy Kalyanam
- The devotees can buy the tickets at the counter for the same day Kalyanam or booking can be done online.
- Annavaram Kalyanam Ticket Counter Opens daily at 05 AM.
- The ticket costs Rs 1000 for kalyanam in Annavaram temple.
- Pilgrims should be in the Mandap beside the temple at the given time.
- Annavaram kalyanam will be done in the mandap to the Utsavam Deities.
- Nithya Kalyanam will be performed for 2 hours which starts at 9:30 am and ends at 11:30 am.
- Kalyanam and pooja will be done daily once.
- Pilgrims can perform the pooja either single or a couple.
- At the end of the kalyanam, the pilgrims should exchange the garlands kept near the god.
- Parents can take their children with them for the kalyanam and the children should sit behind the parents in the pooja.
Annavaram Satyanarayana Swamy Kalyanam Booking procedure
Annavaram Kalyanam tickets can be booked online at the Andhra Pradesh Government website link. Annavaram Kalyanam tickets should be booked 60 days in advance by giving your Aadhar proof and your Passport Size photo.