Dwaraka Tirumala marriage online booking Procedure
Dwaraka Tirumala marriage online booking Procedure, Darshan Tickets, and Seva Booking.
Dwaraka Tirumala is one of the famous temples of Lord Venkateshwara Swamy located in the Eluru city of the West Godavari district of Andhrapradesh.Dwaraka Tirumala temple is present in the Dwaraka Tirumala Mandal of the Andhra Pradesh state. In the Dwaraka Tirumala, there are two important temples: Mallikarjuna on the hill rock and Lord Venkateshwara. Check out more below Dwaraka Tirumala marriage online booking Procedure.
Marriage booking details of Dwaraka Tirumala temples:
- In the temple surroundings, the open space for each marriage costs 250 Rupees
- Hall cost depends on the number of relatives from 8,000 to 15,000.
- Only one hall is granted for the wedding.
- Two rooms will be granted for the wedding. additional rooms are provided based on availability.
- Advance booking of the wedding mandapam is certified.
- Wedding halls are present down the hill.
- You have to take care of all the requirements like pandit, wedding hall decoration, food arrangements, melam, Items required for a wedding, and seating arrangements.
- The wedding hall is granted only for relatives and guests.
- Sharing is of the same wedding Mandapam is not Certified.
- Online booking of the wedding mandapam is not present. You have to come and book directly.
- The bride and groom’s original 10th class certificated, Aadhar cards, and their parent Aadhar cards are also required.
- These certificates are essential on the wedding day.
- You have to pay full payment at the time of booking and it is not returned.
- Wedding arrangements can be allocated based on the marriage time like snacks, lunch, dinner, etc…
- Dwaraka Tirumala temple darshan is not the section of the wedding. You have to arrange it.
- For the pilgrims’ free anna prasadam is provided like lunch and dinner.
- The booking date of the wedding cannot be changed.
- You have to book the wedding hall in advance before 3-4 months of the marriage.
- Id proofs are essential for room booking and allotment.
- The wedding hall is allocated only for 24 hours.
- Marriage receipts are not given after the marriage.