Tirumala TTD Srivani Break Darshan Online Booking
Know the details and latest updates regarding Tirumala TTD Srivani Break Darshan Online Booking, Tirumala srivani VIP break darshan online booking availability, Tirumala Srivani Trust Vip Break Darshan Booking.
In order to make it convenient for devotees to avail themselves of VIP Darshan without recommendation letters, TTD introduced VIP Break Darshan. Launched in October 2019 by Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams, VIP break darshan allows devotees who donate to SriVani Trust for instant darshan. All the donations lead to the Corpus fund which helps to boost tourism in this holy sanctuary.
Tirumala Srivani Break darshan Timings
VIP Break Darshan is usually between the regular darshans like Sarva Darshanam and Divya Darshanam. The darshan time is 5.30.00 A.M every day and devotees can stay for 10- 15 mins near the Mula Virat and enjoy a hassle-free darshan. All pilgrims must adhere to the traditional dressing norms with Kurta, Pajamas, or Dhoti around the waist and the upper cloth on the shoulder for men and sarees or Punjabi dress with dupatta for women. Pilgrims should carry a government ID proof along with the ticket and VIP endorsement letter before entering the temple premises.
Tirumala TTD Srivani Break Darshan Online Booking:
- Visit the official website of Tirumala: Click here
- On the homepage, click on the Donations Then next Click on the SRIVANI Trust Donation tab
- Once you donate, Print a copy of the endorsement letter.
- Alternatively, in-person tickets can also be purchased upon arrival in Tirumala.
- Pilgrims must visit the TTD JEO office near Gokulam Guest house where an Rs. 10000 donation can be made to the temple counter official. Post Payment, Vip darshan confirmation letters will be given to the devotees.
- To receive a VIP Ticket, devotees must visit Vijaya Bank which is located near Supadam. VIP darshan confirmation letter must be submitted along with a payment of Rs.500 Per person.
- The devotees can make the donation in advance and can avail of the ticket over a period of 6 months.