Sholingur Temple Online Darshan Tickets Booking
Arulmigu Lakshmi Narasimha Swamy Temple is the other name of the Sholingur temple. This temple is situated at a distance of 115kms from Chennai. Sholingur temple is located in the Ranipet district of Tamil Nadu state. Sholingur temple is situated between Thiruttani temple which is present in Tamil Nadu and the Chittoor district of Andhra Pradesh. Let’s know more information about Sholingur Temple Online Darshan Tickets Booking:
Sholingur Temple History:
A long back ago the Chola king observed a ShivaLlingam in one place and built a temple in that place. According to the Brahma Purana, this sacred place is called Chintamani and Katikachlam. Sri Vishnu Purana and Sri Padma Purana tell us about the significance of this place. Rama, after defeating Ravana in Lanka, wanted to return to his native place. When Anjaneya expressed his wish to support Sri Rama, later he advised him to protect the Saptarishis. Two evils named Keyan and Kalan are trying to demolish the penance built by Sri Rama. Anjaneya tried to defeat the two evils.
Lord Narasimha made a sacred conch and holy discus to destroy the two evils. God appeared before the sages as Lord Narasimha. He instructed Anjaneya to sit on a top of a small hill and advise devotees till the end of Kaliyuga. According to Hindu scriptures, this place is called Kadigachalam or Thirukkadigai, where devotees spend just 24 minutes getting salvation. The Saptarishis wanted to darshan Lord Narasimha while performing meditation here and received Moksha within 24 minutes. Sage Vishwamitra got his title of Brahmarishi here due to his meditation and this place is called Simhapuram.
Sholingur Temple Darshan Timings:
- Monday to Sunday-Big and small Hill- 8:00 AM to 5:30 PM.
- Monday to Sunday-Thirumajanam Abhisekam-9:00AM to 11:00AM.
- Monday to Sunday-Prathana Utsavam- 4:00 PM.
- In Sholingur two temples are present. one is for yoga Narasimha Swamy and another for Anjaneya Swamy.
Sholingur Temple Online Darshan Tickets Booking:
You can book Sholingur temple E-tickets through their official website
Different pujas of Sholingur temple and cost:-
- Puspangi Seva Sannidhi -Rs.500
- Narasimhar Sandhana Kapu-Rs.200
- Anjaneyar Sandhana Kapu-Rs.200
- Manjal Kapu-Rs.75
- Ear Boring-Rs.25
- Hair Removing-Rs.10
- Punyavachana Kattanam- Rs.2
- Padi Pooja for Narasimhar Hill and Anjaneyar Hill-Rs.1000
- Thiru Kalyana Utsavam during Panguni Uthiram
- Iyappasi Month last Friday Thirukalyana Utsavam-Rs.3750
- Narasimhar Hill, Devi Amiradhavalli (Friday Only)-Rs.2500
- Swami Anjenayar (Except Auspicious Festival Period/Days). Anjaneyar Hill-Rs. 2000
- Sri Ramar Prathana Utsavam Charges (Sundays and Punapoosa Nakshatra days). Anjaneyar Hill-Rs.2000